Digitize your business with our E-Commerce solutions. Get more customers, more sales, more success!
E-commerce is a method of commerce where products and services are bought and sold over the internet. The importance of e-commerce can be listed as follows:
- Opportunities in the Global Market
E-commerce creates a worldwide market without any geographical restrictions. This is a significant opportunity for businesses that offer products and services to customers. E-commerce allows a business to offer its products and services to a global audience.
- Communicating with Customers
E-commerce provides the opportunity to communicate with customers more easily and effectively. Customers can easily communicate with businesses through websites and social media. This increases customer satisfaction and helps the business attract more customers.
- Lower Operating Costs
E-commerce provides lower operating costs than traditional physical store businesses. Businesses do not have to open a physical store and cover operating costs. Instead, they can sell their products through their website. This allows businesses to generate more profits.
- Customer Purchasing Habits
Today, the majority of customers prefer to shop online. E-commerce is important to adapt to customer buying habits. Businesses can offer their products to their customers more easily and quickly, thus creating an opportunity for customers to choose the business.
- Competitive Advantage
- E-commerce gives businesses a competitive advantage. Businesses can reach more customers through their website, which leads to more customers for the business. In addition, businesses can offer their products and services at more affordable prices than other businesses.
For all these reasons, e-commerce is very important for businesses today and is seen as a market that continues to grow. One of the common e-business models is B2B (Business to business) applications. In general, it is used as a way for companies to transfer their relations with their dealers and suppliers to the electronic environment. With b2b applications, businesses save time, get rid of possible errors and save personnel costs. While businesses use the b2b model for many purposes, they commonly use it in the following ways:
- Dealer Automation: It enables dealers to order easily and without errors over the internet. Each dealer sees its own defined discount rate. Thus, personal price lists are formed. Dealers can easily access information such as the status of their order, stock information and past orders.
- Field Sales Automation: Field sales team can easily create orders from tablet and mobile devices. Thus, all reports belonging to the field sales team can be easily received instantly.
- Support Automation: It is the transfer of the support that the company will give to its customers to the internet and linking it with the customer database.
It is an e-business model that enables businesses to sell to the end consumer (customer). It is widely used today and is called e-commerce. Since the B2C business model is (usually) a system based on the online collection of the sales price from the customer, the payment and security aspects of the business are also very important.
Online shopping is growing rapidly in the world and in our country, and the majority of businesses are switching to e-commerce software infrastructure. B2C models can be used for selling goods and services over the internet and for online collection purposes.
E-Commerce is not just a software infrastructure. The organization may need to make a shift from supply to delivery. For this reason, you should not only purchase a software, but also get a good consultancy service for an end-to-end change. MediaClick project and software team will support you in the development of all e-business models and provide the necessary consultancy service.